- Expertise - Long standing investment expertise of the current Portfolio Manager – performed in up and down cycles
- Selection Ability - Proven ability to identify value mainly through a rigorous stock selection process
- Capital Preservation - Flexibility in market exposure with a long only bias
- Discipline - Mitigate risk by focusing on what can go wrong and striving to avoid bubbles – strict buy and sell discipline
- Quality Investments - Combine value and growth approach in the portfolio
- Common Sense Approach - Owning great businesses with reasonable valuation
- Patience - Value is usually found during periods of negative psychology or misperception.